What's with the hair Cyndy?

For those of you who are wondering why my hair looks like heck but are too polite to comment - I want to let everyone know that hopefully very soon I will be back to may old self again with a neat, clean, SHORT, hairdo. This past year I have been growing out my hair so that granddaughter Rebekah and I can donate our hair to cancer patients. It is something we can do together and something that is a way of giving.

I have to say that PATIENCE is the key here. For anyone who has long hair or deals with hairdos etc knows long hair can be a challenge and this has been a BIG one for me! I do try to keep it back most of the time but I have never been one who loves playing with hair so this has been very tough on me.

The requirement is to have a ponytail at least 10" long and I am nearly there. We are hoping to be at that mark by the time we see each other again this spring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hingham, MA

Taliesin West

Mr Hawk