Surgery Day! Oct 1

Had to be at hospital by 5:30 this morning so naturally woke up at about 2:30 and started watching clock until 4 when we finally gave in and began getting ready. Raining softly this morning with very little traffic although some on way into Seattle. I think in future when I have to drive in city traffic we will travel this time of day.. ha! I can handle the motor home in city driving when there are very few vehicles on road! Thought I would be able to spend an hour or two with Earl before they took him away but no... they took him away before 6 and now I am just waiting... expecting Joyce later on and John later too. No cell phone service here inside hospital so will have to step outside to make any calls. As surgery is expected to take about 7 hours give or take an hour or two don't think that will be a problem. Fortunately they do have wifi so can at least stay in touch in some ways...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hingham, MA

Taliesin West

Mr Hawk