Surgery Over - Start of Recovery!

After 9 hours of surgery I am very happy to say that Early is doing very good! Considering all he went through today - the prognosis is he is going to be fine. Just like his old self once he gets healed. The restructure took a longer than the removal of the tumor but they are sure they got it all and it will be a lot like having broken bones to heal - only they will be in his head and considering his age may take a little longer. They (the Doctors) seemed very pleased with their work and upbeat and postitive. I have to say his coloring was very good and he was cognizant and talking to me about what I did all day and what I had for lunch and where etc... very good signs. He can see although his eyelids will be swollen for a little while.

Want to thank every one so very much for all your well wishes and prayers! Very powerful and appreciated much more than we can say!

Comments

grandma D said…
Oh, HAPPY DAY!!!! Now, Early, pay attention and do what the doctors say to do. No more weepy eye, Yeah!! My good thoughts are with you both, eat, drink and be merry!!
Donna

Popular posts from this blog

Taliesin West

Hingham, MA

Mr Hawk