Spring housecleaning time!

Happy to report we are nearly done with our major spring housecleaning.. ha! Hired a crew to scrub and wax the outside of our house and now it's all nice and shiny. Can't leave the inside undone so cleaned all inside windows and screens. My of my how a light settling of dust seems to stick to the inside of the windows.. yuck! Glad it's gone and now perhaps my allergies may go away.. hum.. we'll see. Anyway, need to finish cleaning all those blinds but I never do them all at once - to daunting a project so chip away a few each day. What a relief not to have Earl climbing up and down that ladder though cleaning the roof! Worth every penny... Now to just stay out of flooded areas we'll be ok!

Comments

Sharon & Ken said…
Great idea, I would do the same! Still love your BLOG!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Taliesin West

Hingham, MA

Mr Hawk