Peace River & Pickle ball!!


Not sure if I had conveyed my strong desire towards this game and all these fun people but being the type of person I am; hummm and thinking I am in pretty good shape I did let my leg rest a few days and after feeling much better tried once again to "play".  Loved the few minutes on the court but alas.. was not able to keep it up.. My leg has been giving me fits ever since (my little indulgence) and now I have to stay off it completely for a while.  These are just some of the players and Hettie here is in her 80's so it is not the most strenous of games but there is movement involved and apparently some sort of movement we are unaware of until it jumps up and attacks. ha!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hingham, MA

Taliesin West

Mr Hawk