Bowling thrill!!!

Yesterday was my first time bowling 9 pin no tap (this is where you only have to get 9 pins down on your 1st ball to count as a strike) and it really paid off!!  Bowled 1st game 265!!!  Me, can you believe it?  2nd game 162 (that is a good game for me) and a 205!!  Wow!  Best game ever without any help is a 202!  My average is a 143!!  Am I jazzed?  Just a bit.  A 265 is a good score and it was just unbelievable.  This old gal still has a little kick left! ha!  Would love to say it was the real thing but close enough for now.  

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we are still in our holding mode, so to speak with our association.  It's nuts and not worth explaining here but suffice it to say, we volunteered and are now in a fight - ridiculous as it sounds, sadly it's true. 

The hummingbirds are out in droves today.  I have seen so many in a very short amount of time.  It's cloudy and overcast (possible rain tonight or tomorrow) and flowers are not in plenty now but temps are cooler.  

I am off to a fused glass class - learning how to be artistic!  Could be fun.  I'll pick up my 1st items today and we'll see how they did (after cooking in the kiln). ha!  The other day I did a painting of furniture class with a neighbor so despite everything we are still out there learning and "doing" things. ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hingham, MA

Taliesin West

Mr Hawk