Family time




They Murphy's arrived and the Number 1 thing to do was CUT HAIR!! Okay except my hair has not reached the required 10" ponytail. However, granddaughter Bekah's hair is well past that length and she as been anxiously waiting and waiting to get her hair cut before the cruise! So, we went ahead and had her hair cut and I am still waiting until my hair reaches that extra inch and a half I need... Locks of Love is worth it but guess when you get to be older your hair doesn't grow quite as fast... Anyway, Rebekah finally was able to say goodbye to those lovely locks of hers and I am now in possession of her ponytail to send in along with mine when I am finally able to do the chopping thing too. ha! You would think she loved her new hair do or something.. what a ham...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hingham, MA

Taliesin West

Mr Hawk