Sunset at Key West, Florida

Waiting for the sun to set at Key West is a fun adventure.  There is so much going on at the docks here with vendors of every sort selling their wares along with performers of men eating fire and tight rope walking. Fun - however on this very warm eve the end of Feb of 2012 I made the mistake of sitting on the dock next to hubby Earl without watching where I sat and landed my touche in some lovely melted gum!!! Yuck!!  I was so disgusted and so were all the folks around me and was able to pick most off my pants but you know, really.... Loved watching the sun set and all the boaters out there enjoying it as well. No green flash but we read it has to be clear in order to see the green flash.  We have seen it in Hawaii but it only lasts a second or two and is hard to see anyway.  Earl keeps his eyes open for it though.  Long drive back to home afterwards but not a lot of traffic and with temps in high 70's even at evening it is quite pleasant out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hingham, MA

Taliesin West

Mr Hawk